I am so angry!!!
It happens very often that my pictures get stolen! In most cases I write to the owners site, send them a link to the original and the picture will taken down. It is very annoying but it works. Now about 4 times my pictures get stolen and were uploaded on the site "Icanhascheeseburberz" and here the case is really mad: The times before the system works very fine. I sent them the link and after asking me if there will be a way to keep it online when they call me as artist (so tiny that you need a microscope to find it of course!) and I refuse it they keep it down. But this time it becomes ridiculous. Here are the terms I have to do to protect MY work:
Here is the information that is needed on the document that you send to us:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
That is ridiculous! It seem to be that "Icanhascheezburger" protect art-thieves way more than artists!!! How mean is that?
Here is the link to the stolen picture: [link]
And maybe is there someone out there you could give me advice: Do I can write a bill to those institutes, because I have a lot of work to do which would not be paid, just to take a stupid stolen copy of my picture down?
I can not put in words how angry I am right now! That is so hard for me, especially because my English is not the best...
But nevertheless how angry I am and nevertheless how annoying those incidents were: I'm always very happy to have people out there who keeps their eyes open and help me to protect my work!!! That means a lot to me
My other accounts:HPMyspaceyoutube